Skip to main content

Moving Home and More Life Drawings

So today I've told work I'm leaving on the 21st. I was planning on not telling them until next week, but on friday at the end of the day, my boss was talking about me leaving for school and was asking me questions about it. I decided not to ruin his weekend and just tell him today instead.

Anyways, I haven't posted any more life drawings since a couple weeks ago. It's a little hard because the paper I use is larger than my scanner, and it is also inside a hard-bound sketch book.

I'll post them chronologically from top down. I think I've gotten better since the batch below don't you?
Untitled-1

Untitled-2

Untitled-4

Untitled-3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jedi Stewie

Remember that pose I promised a while back? Just did it today, enjoy.

Walkcycle

Well before Lost, I completed my 2nd go at a basical walk cycle. It's missing some in-betweens but I just wanted to get those steps down first before I tried anything else. It's in the gallery. But here it is anyways. [caption id="attachment_56" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Walkcycle #2"] [/caption]  Based off the guide from the Animator's Survival Kit.

Couple of Pencil Tests

Over the last couple of days, I've taken it upon myself to take the practice I got at work doing thumbnails and stuff, and put it to practical use. A while ago I downloaded this program called "Pencil". I also had a drawing pad that I haven't used in a few weeks. So then I set to work putting my ball with legs on a walk across the screen. On paper I'd only ever penciled out 3 steps. The walk across the screen was 12...quite a bit more than I'd done before. Needless to say, by the end I got kind of decent, although I do have to say that the size of my dude changes a little over time. I can't figure out how to actually put the file on here, so I guess a link will have to do... http://megaswf.com/view/f3a9a29c06a80d98f5fb68931653a08b.html Next I thought I'd change it up a bit. Used the same beginning, but added a surprise. A quick practice in some physics. Not really as good as it can be... http://megaswf.com/view/9831171cf009b1722fbe60f8a59488cc.html Las...