Skip to main content

Moved!

I doubt that many people actually read my blog in the first place, so I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't get linked here from my old location on wordpress.

I had some customization issues on wordpress, and you know what, I don't feel like paying to do custom stuff I should be able to do for free. So I ended up here. Within 20 minutes I got the page to look more or less how I want it to (well, I'm gonna tweak it some more when I get home later), and I can fit my custom drawn logo on it! None of the stupid wordpress free layouts had a big enough banner area for it to fit, nor did it let me tweak the CSS code to make it fit. Bastards.

Anyways, I hope from this point on in, the blog flows smoothly. I plan on keeping it up throughout my time in Animation Mentor and hopefully after as well. Peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jedi Stewie

Remember that pose I promised a while back? Just did it today, enjoy.

Walkcycle

Well before Lost, I completed my 2nd go at a basical walk cycle. It's missing some in-betweens but I just wanted to get those steps down first before I tried anything else. It's in the gallery. But here it is anyways. [caption id="attachment_56" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Walkcycle #2"] [/caption]  Based off the guide from the Animator's Survival Kit.

Couple of Pencil Tests

Over the last couple of days, I've taken it upon myself to take the practice I got at work doing thumbnails and stuff, and put it to practical use. A while ago I downloaded this program called "Pencil". I also had a drawing pad that I haven't used in a few weeks. So then I set to work putting my ball with legs on a walk across the screen. On paper I'd only ever penciled out 3 steps. The walk across the screen was 12...quite a bit more than I'd done before. Needless to say, by the end I got kind of decent, although I do have to say that the size of my dude changes a little over time. I can't figure out how to actually put the file on here, so I guess a link will have to do... http://megaswf.com/view/f3a9a29c06a80d98f5fb68931653a08b.html Next I thought I'd change it up a bit. Used the same beginning, but added a surprise. A quick practice in some physics. Not really as good as it can be... http://megaswf.com/view/9831171cf009b1722fbe60f8a59488cc.html Las...