Skip to main content

Hey guess what?

More life drawings!

Yea, I'm gettin pretty boring, but you know what, I can't really think of anything to write about. At least not a serious blog post. I could write a rant about something if I wanted to, but I should probably do best to keep my swearing rants to myself and free from here. Some might slip, but hopefully not soon.

Anywho, had my last life drawing session today. The first two are 20 min poses, the last one was a 40. I dunno, I think I'm getting better....
ld 810 1

ld 810 2

This one I like. The teacher had some brown paper and colored pencils since he uses those, so I tried doing a figure shaded with a white pencil. I think this method was actually a little easier to get the hang of after a few mins. Might try some more stuff like this later.
ld 810 3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jedi Stewie

Remember that pose I promised a while back? Just did it today, enjoy.

Walkcycle

Well before Lost, I completed my 2nd go at a basical walk cycle. It's missing some in-betweens but I just wanted to get those steps down first before I tried anything else. It's in the gallery. But here it is anyways. [caption id="attachment_56" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Walkcycle #2"] [/caption]  Based off the guide from the Animator's Survival Kit.

Couple of Pencil Tests

Over the last couple of days, I've taken it upon myself to take the practice I got at work doing thumbnails and stuff, and put it to practical use. A while ago I downloaded this program called "Pencil". I also had a drawing pad that I haven't used in a few weeks. So then I set to work putting my ball with legs on a walk across the screen. On paper I'd only ever penciled out 3 steps. The walk across the screen was 12...quite a bit more than I'd done before. Needless to say, by the end I got kind of decent, although I do have to say that the size of my dude changes a little over time. I can't figure out how to actually put the file on here, so I guess a link will have to do... http://megaswf.com/view/f3a9a29c06a80d98f5fb68931653a08b.html Next I thought I'd change it up a bit. Used the same beginning, but added a surprise. A quick practice in some physics. Not really as good as it can be... http://megaswf.com/view/9831171cf009b1722fbe60f8a59488cc.html Las...